Flue gas desulfurization (FGD)
Throughout the years, CEMTEC has gained extensive experience with grinding mills for countless wet and dry applications. Therefore, we have been able to offer ideal packages for grinding plants aimed at the production of limestone suspensions since 2001. Such plants are used in coal power stations with flue gas desulfurization by an FGD facility.
CEMTEC provides turnkey plants including:
- civil engineering, static calculation, steel structure,
- limestone transport and temporary storage,
- mill material feed using a belt scale,
- grinding in a closed circuit with a ball mill,
- corresponding slurry pumps and hydrocyclone group(s),
- slurry lines and process water metering,
- and all main and auxiliary units needed, including their electrical installation and control with the corresponding visualization up until commissioning and handover to the plant operator or the power plant fitter.
Depending on the client's specific needs, CEMTEC offers either the complete package as cited above or a customized solution including core units, such as a belt scale, a ball mill, slurry pumps, and hydrocyclone group(s), which are integrated into the overall waste gas purification or the end customer's plant system.